Now hiring: Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, LCSWs, and MFTs for telemental health positions nationwide.
We have full-time and part-time positions in adult psychiatry (outpatient, inpatient, partial hospitalization, and more), child & adolescent psychiatry, community psychiatry, emergency & crisis psychiatry, and forensic psychiatry/health.
Advantages of working with Orbit Health
- Choose the hours and schedule that works best for you
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Telecommute and avoid the aggravation and wasted time of rush hour traffic
- Avoid spending a fortune on private office rental, administrative staff, and overhead expenses
- Choose your telemental health patient setting
- Easy to use telemedicine technology with training and support
- No required on-call duties
- A psychiatrist-friendly culture
- Bonus! You don’t need to be a computer genius to work in the field. There is a strong likelihood that you already have the basic skills and equipment to be a successful telepsychiatrist
- Whether you want to work full time, part-time, weekends, nights, or odd hours, we can design a telepsychiatry schedule that works best for you and your lifestyle